- Referenced in 432 articles
- BRENT is a C library which contains algorithms for finding zeros or minima ... assume that the function is differentiable...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a software system in object-oriented MATLAB that ... decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- optional external archive. A new differential evolution (DE) algorithm, JADE, is proposed to improve optimization...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Regularized Logistic Regression. PrivateLR implements two differentially private algorithms for estimating L2-regularized logistic regression ... coefficients. A randomized algorithm F is epsilon-differentially private (C. Dwork, Differential Privacy, ICALP...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- method. It enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations (PDE) easily. Problems involving ... fast 2^d-tree-based interpolation algorithm and a language for the manipulation of data...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO), Gravitational Search Algorithm (GSA), Differential Evolution (DE), Evolutionary Programming ... results show that the GWO algorithm is able to provide very competitive results compared...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential equations...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations and Delaunay ... local differential properties, and approximation of ridges and umbilics), alpha shapes, convex hull algorithms...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- discuss an algorithm for the numerical solution of nonlinear differential equations of fractional ... integer) order. This algorithm allows us to analyze in an efficient way a mathematical model ... viscoplastic materials. The model contains a nonlinear differential equation of order β, where ... coupled with a first-order differential equation. The algorithm for the numerical solution of these...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- seen as the special case of differentiation of algorithms in reverse mode, where the dependent...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- deep learning algorithm for solving partial differential equations. High-dimensional PDEs have been a longstanding ... satisfy the differential operator, initial condition, and boundary conditions. Our algorithm is meshfree, which...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- explicit Runge-Kutta-Chebychev algorithm for parabolic partial differential equations is discussed, implemented and tested ... this family makes it possible for the algorithm to select at each step the most...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- ordinary differential equations and differential-algebraic equations is described. The algorithm is constructed by embedding ... this algorithm is in the numerical solution of time dependent partial differential equations, particularly ... lines. A code based on this algorithm is illustrated by application to several problems...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- differentiating computer programs. An introduction to algorithmic differentiation. This is the first entry-level book ... algorithmic (also known as automatic) differentiation (AD), providing fundamental rules for the generation of first...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses ... interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main aim of deal.II...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- hyperbolic and elliptic functions for nonlinear PDEs. Algorithms are presented for the tanh- and sech ... nonlinear ordinary and partial differential equations (ODEs and PDEs). New algorithms are given to find ... parameters, the algorithms determine the conditions on the parameters so that the differential equations admit ... related algorithms and symbolic software to compute exact solutions of nonlinear differential equations...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- function DEtools: perform Zeilberger’s algorithm (differential case...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear equations. Chapter 7: Parametrized systems of equations ... Continuation methods, in particular an ordinary differential equations approach, the code PITCON and simplicial approximation...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Algorithm differentiation of implicit functions and optimal values In applied optimization, an understanding...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- describe a software tool implementing a differential algebra algorithm to perform parameter identifiability analysis ... understanding of the mathematical tools. The DAISY (Differential Algebra for Identifiability of SYstems) software will...