- Referenced in 362 articles
- Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations ... shapes, convex hull algorithms (in 2D, 3D and dD), search structures (kd trees for nearest ... kinetic data structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate on geometric objects like points...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- modern interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main aim of deal.II...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- core computer science areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA ... book essential for all researchers in algorithms, data structures and computational geometry...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- implementing algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language as well as large data libraries ... their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- knowledge of the underlying theory, algorithms, and data structures found in sparse matrix software libraries ... Davis presents the fundamentals of sparse matrix algorithms to provide the requisite background. The book...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- performance, portable C++ library providing data structures and algorithms for manipulating signed, arbitrary length integers...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- structure and algorithms. Our main algorithms are written in one page long with compact data...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- functionality of FEniCS, including data structures and algorithms for computational meshes and finite element assembly...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Moreover, ABACUS provides a variety of general algorithmic concepts, e.g., a list of different enumeration ... many basic data structures and useful tools for the implementation of such algorithms ... design of abstract data structures and algorithms are met by object oriented programming modules...
- Referenced in 1117 articles
- physics such as fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes and their ... fast 2^d-tree-based interpolation algorithm and a language for the manipulation of data...
- Referenced in 538 articles
- performance where analysis fails. Experimentation also brings algorithmic questions closer to the original problems that ... many assumptions about implementation methods and data structures. It provides an opportunity to develop ... methods of testing and comparing performance of algorithms. And it is a step in technology...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- Computation (PETSc) is a suite of data structures and routines that provide the building blocks ... power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make the efﬁcient implementation...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- conditions often require implementing different data structures and algorithms. A complex set of computational methods...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- encourage reuse of graph algorithms and data structures. Part of the Boost Graph Library ... that allows access to a graph’s structure, but hides the details of the implementation ... will be interoperable with the BGL generic algorithms and with other algorithms that also...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such structures are explicitly given. To help the users ... examples to illustrate the coding of problem data for our SQLP solver. Various techniques ... improve the efficiency and stability of the algorithm are incorporated. For example, step-lengths associated...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- MATLAB toolbox that offers algorithms for: structured data fusion: define your own (coupled) matrix...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- PETSc is a collection of algorithms and data structures for the solution of scientific problems...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- written in C++, which supports data structures and algorithms for both exact and approximate nearest ... data points in d-dimensional space is given. These points are preprocessed into a data ... structure, so that given any query point q, the nearest or generally k nearest points...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- called preprocessing algorithm may compute certain information (a data structure or index) to prepare ... from various communities (sometimes under different names): algorithm engineers construct fast route planning methods; database...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- freely available. We describe the underlying algorithm, data structures, and features of APPSPACK version...