- Referenced in 1 article
- integrability analysis of differential equations, our research group developed a dozen different off-line related ... external Maple packages, but also execute almost all simple symbolic computations related to equations...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1739 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 529 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...