- Referenced in 1 article
- integrability analysis of differential equations, our research group developed a dozen different off-line related ... external Maple packages, but also execute almost all simple symbolic computations related to equations...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1526 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2398 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1509 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2356 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4699 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5206 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10462 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 1254 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1196 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 954 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 462 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...