- Referenced in 91 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1091 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- A GAP package for braid orbit computation and...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 452 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 1074 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 1358 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- A program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...