- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SymChaff: Exploiting symmetry in a structure-aware satisfiability...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Concepts of a learning object-oriented problem solver...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...