- Referenced in 7 articles
- electromagnetic transient simulations, is presented. The proposed scheme improves the smoothed particle electromagnetics method, already ... approached by using the alternating directions implicit finite difference scheme, in a leapfrog...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- direct factorization techniques. The preconditioned conjugate gradient method proves to be a viable alternative ... Newton matrix either by an implicit scheme in the matrix-vector product or using...
- Referenced in 1 article
- more accurate solution scheme featuring the Alternating-Direction-Implicit (ADI) Cranck-Nicholson scheme...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SHALL4 - an implicit compact fourth-order Fortran program...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...