- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ParSol is a library for semi-automatic parallelisation...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...