- Referenced in 1713 articles
- solving systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue ... provided BLAS, consult the BLAS FAQ. Alternatively, the user can download ATLAS to automatically generate...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- were proposed in Harvey, W (1960) ”Least-squares analysis of data with unequal subclass numbers ... marginal means in the linear model: An alternative to least squares means”, The American Statistician...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- slopes. Plots and other displays. Least-squares means are discussed, and the term ”estimated marginal ... marginal means in the linear model: An alternative to least squares means, The American Statistician...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Fortran 77 package for weighted least-squares piecewise monotonic data approximation. Fortran software is developed ... method minimizes the weighted sum of the squares of the errors by requiring ... consists of k monotonic sections, alternately increasing and decreasing. This calculation can have about...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- logistic regression. We present ADMM-Softmax, an alternating direction method of multipliers (ADMM) for solving ... ADMM-Softmax consists of a linear least-squares problem, a set of independent small-scale...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- variable estimators, such as two-stage least-squares estimators, to obtain estimates for the parameters ... MIIVs, miivfind facilitates the use of an alternative class of estimators, instrumental-variable estimators...
- Referenced in 1 article
- proposed the MixLow method as an alternative to the Median-Effect method of Chou ... estimates than the log linearization and least-squares analysis used in the Median-Effect method...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 849: A concise sparse Cholesky factorization package...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...