- Referenced in 36 articles
- first-order methods for composite convex optimization, including those performing explicit, projected, proximal, conditional ... inexact (sub)gradient steps. We simultaneously obtain tight worst-case guarantees and explicit instances ... variants of fast proximal gradient, conditional gradient, subgradient and alternating projection methods. In particular ... analytical worst-case guarantee for the proximal point algorithm that is twice better than previously...
- Referenced in 1 article
- asynchronous alternating minimization algorithm with variance reduction for model predictive control applications. This paper focuses ... context of proximal stochastic gradient methods (Prox-SVRG) and on the alternating minimization algorithm...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- cost. NPPC classifies binary patterns by the proximity ... normal vector of the hyperplane. Alternatively, this should be equal to unity ... constraints and solved it by Newton’s method and the solution is updated by solving ... system of linear equations by conjugate gradient method. The performance of the reformulated NPPC...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...