- Referenced in 6 articles
- based decision procedure for the alternating-time temporal logic proposed by Goranko and Shkatov...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- next-step fragment of alternating-time temporal logic), plus every logic that arises...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Verics (VerICS) is our original tool for automated...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Programming multi-agent systems in AgentSpeak using Jason...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- The Reo coordination language. Reo presents a paradigm...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- MCMAS: A Model Checker for the Verification of...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MCK: Model checking knowledge. MCK is a model...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- PyNuSMV is a Python framework for experimenting and...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- PRISM-games: a model checker for stochastic multi...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- MOCHA: Modularity in Model Checking. MOCHA is a...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- jMocha: a model checking tool that exploits design...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- MCMAS-SLK: A model checker for the verification...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- A tool for the automated verification of Nash...