- Referenced in 3162 articles
- learning community for the empirical analysis of machine learning algorithms. The archive was created...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- questions of determining realistic algorithm performance where worst case analysis is overly pessimistic and probabilistic ... provide guides to realistic algorithm performance where analysis fails. Experimentation also brings algorithmic questions closer...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- associated affine invariant convergence analysis. Part of these algorithms are presented as informal programs...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions ... various types of plots and charts. Optimization: Algorithms to solve constrained and unconstrained continuous ... analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control system study...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- implements the fast fixed-point algorithm for independent component analysis and projection pursuit. It features ... graphical user interface, and a computationally powerful algorithm...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- ridges and umbilics), alpha shapes, convex hull algorithms (in 2D, 3D and dD), search structures ... neighbor interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere ... principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Stochastic Gradient Descent (SGD) is a popular algorithm that can achieve state ... aims to show using novel theoretical analysis, algorithms, and implementation that SGD can be implemented...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- based modeling techniques. It implements efficient analysis algorithms to allow its use on rather complex ... programs that cooperate in the construction and analysis of PN models by sharing files. Using...
KPCA plus LDA
- Referenced in 69 articles
- propose a complete kernel Fisher discriminant analysis (CKFD) algorithm. CKFD can be used to carry ... discriminant analysis in ”double discriminant subspaces.” The fact that, it can make full ... CKFD a more powerful discriminator. The proposed algorithm was tested and evaluated using the FERET...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- provide a detailed mathematical analysis. Algorithms for compressing web graphs that exploit gap compression...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- framework for empirical evaluation of texture analysis algorithms. This paper presents the current status ... database for empirical evaluation of texture analysis algorithms. The proposed Outex framework contains a large ... construction of a wide range of texture analysis problems. The problems are encapsulated into test ... suites, for which baseline results obtained with algorithms from literature are provided. The rich functionality...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- pixel-level image fusion algorithm based on multiresolution analysis...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- based modeling techniques. It implements efficient analysis algorithms to allow its use on “real” applications ... examples of its application. Then the various analysis and simulation modules are described...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- tuning and understanding simulation and optimization algorithms. Model-based investigations are common approaches in simulation ... need for sound statistical analysis of simulation and optimization algorithms. spot includes methods for tuning...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- missing expression values. Unfortunately, many algorithms for gene expression analysis require a complete matrix ... range of data sets to which these algorithms can be applied. In this report...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- algorithms for their analysis. The algorithm we propose [CDFLL05] is a symbolic extension...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- libraries. Some sorting algorithms are adaptive, i.e., they have a complexity analysis that is better...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- variable linkages. At each generation, the proposed algorithm models a promising area in the decision ... continuous manifold. The local principal component analysis algorithm is used for building such a model...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- number of efficient algorithms for ICA (independent component analysis) employing HOS (higher order statistics...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms in a program that has an easy ... interface and graphical displays of data and analysis results. Mplus allows the analysis of both...