- Referenced in 3 articles
- tool for deciding derivability in analytic pure sequent calculi. Gen2sat  is an efficient ... classical logics given in terms of a sequent calculus. It contributes to the line ... reduction of derivability in analytic pure sequent calculi to SAT. This also makes Gen2sat...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- GNU Prolog is a free Prolog compiler with...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- MUltlog is a system which takes as input...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- leanTAP revisited. The Prolog program leanTAP is a...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CondLean 3.0: Improving CondLean for stronger conditional logics...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- KLMLean 2.0: A theorem prover for KLM logics...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- The design and implementation of a knowledge discovery...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- PESCA = Proof Editor for Sequent Calculus: Pesca is...