- Referenced in 741 articles
- defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- Collection), data mining (IBM SPSS Modeler), text analytics, statistical analysis, and collaboration and deployment (batch...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- procedure of Golub and Kahan. It is analytically equivalent to the standard method of conjugate...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- convergence. Most of the computational and data analytical tools discussed in the book are implemented...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- scheme is demonstrated to be accurate against analytical and experimental results. In summary...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- graphical notation developed within the system dynamics analytical framework. It was originally for industrial dynamics...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- latest developments and applications of the analytic approximation method for highly nonlinear problems, namely...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- range of methods are covered including Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP), Technique for Order Preference...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- stage (s≥2) method is discussed and analytical expressions for its coefficients are derived...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Circle Packing: the Theory of Discrete Analytic functions” by Ken Stephenson, Cambridge University Press...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- input to the calculation, it uses compact analytic formulæ for tree amplitudes for four-dimensional ... comparing against previously obtained analytic results...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- regions in which the Laplace transform is analytic and to look for the contour...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Golub-Kahan bidiagonalization process. It is analytically equivalent to the MINRES method applied...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- specifically a LALR parser, based on an analytic grammar written in a notation similar...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- method are close to open published analytical and membrane finite element results. The method ... deal with the whole load-carrying ability analytical problems for large scale inflatable structures with...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SWASHES: a compilation of shallow water analytic solutions for hydraulic and environmental studies. SWASHES: Shallow ... Water Analytic Solutions for Hydraulic and Environmental Studies. SWASHES is a library of Shallow Water ... Analytic Solutions for Hydraulic and Environmental Studies. A significant number of analytic solutions...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- compared in detail. The goal is to analytically investigate the strengths and weaknesses of these...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- system. We present a SCHOONSCHIP program for analytical computation of arbitrary massless, scalar...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- design variables. They may be very simple analytical functions or may be highly complicated implicit...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- manage, and share geographic data, maps, and analytical models using desktop and server applications. Extend ... your organization and onto the web. Location Analytics offers a way to add a geographic ... dimension to your business analytics systems. Make informed decisions by visualizing critical information...