- Referenced in 1 article
- ProCARs: Progressive Reconstruction of Ancestral Gene Orders. Background: In the context of ancestral gene order ... potential ancestral contiguity features, followed by the assembling of these features into Contiguous Ancestral Regions ... both the detection and the assembling of ancestral contiguity features into CARs. The method ... through a reconstruction of the boreoeutherian ancestral gene order, and a comparison with three other...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- MLGO: phylogeny reconstruction and ancestral inference from gene-order data. Background: The rapid accumulation ... study of using gene-order data for phylogenetic analyses and ancestral reconstruction. Current software ... rearrangements. Results: MLGO (Maximum Likelihood for Gene-Order Analysis) is a web tool ... reconstruction of phylogeny and/or ancestral genomes from gene-order data. MLGO is based on likelihood...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- R package ape: Analyses of Phylogenetics and Evolution...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- R package pcalg: Estimation of CPDAG/PAG and causal...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- PHYLIP is a free package of programs for...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- MrBayes: Bayesian Inference of Phylogeny. MrBayes is a...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- PAUP*: phylogenetic analysis under parsimony. PAUP* version 4.0...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- BIONJ: an improved version of the NJ algorithm...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- R package phytools: Phylogenetic Tools for comparative biology...