- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Rank-two relaxation heuristics for MAX-CUT and...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...