- Referenced in 1 article
- Computation of energy eigenvalues of the anharmonic Coulombic potential with irregular singularities. The present contribution ... energy eigenvalues of a perturbed anharmonic Coulombic potential with irregular singularities using a combination...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- given the internal coordinates, can return the potential energy and its gradient at that geometry ... vibrational energy levels are quantized, and anharmonicity may be included by several options, including Morse...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SLCPM12, a program for solving regular Sturm-Liouville...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Algorithm 775: the code SLEUTH for solving fourth...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Algorithm 789: SLTSTPAK: a test package for Sturm...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Algorithm 810: The SLEIGN2 Sturm-Liouville code. The...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- CLN - Class Library for Numbers. CLN is a...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- LAMMPS (Large-scale Atomic/Molecular Massively Parallel Simulator) is...