- Referenced in 3 articles
- high-level view.We analyse a dynamic animal contact network and a seasonal food...
- Referenced in 1 article
- spread of many infectious diseases in animal populations. The use of real livestock data allows ... modeling that incorporates the time-varying contact network and the population demographic. This paper introduces...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...