- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The rnamotif program  searches a database for...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Sofa-an open source framework for medical simulation...
- Referenced in 3522 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Biopython: freely available Python tools for computational molecular...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- minet: A R/Bioconductor Package for Inferring Large Transcriptional...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SpikeNET: an event-driven simulation package for modelling...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Sylamer is a system for finding significantly over...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- COPASI: biochemical network simulator. COPASI is a software...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- SimpleMKL. Multiple kernel learning (MKL) aims at simultaneously...