- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Automatic generation of finite-element code by simultaneous...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- FASOR - a second generation shell of revolution code...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...