- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CalculiX is a package designed to solve field...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Mechanics of composite materials Today’s composite materials...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...