- Referenced in 104 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Modulef has been used for many years in...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 935 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 678 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1118 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- MOVCOL4: A moving mesh code for fourth-order...