- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...