- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- MALLET is a Java-based package for statistical...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- SentiWordNet is a lexical resource for opinion mining...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Caltech-256 Object Category Dataset. We introduce a...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- PubFig: Public Figures Face Database: The PubFig database...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- The PASCAL Visual Object Classes Challenge: A Retrospective...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- LabelMe: A Database and Web-Based Tool for...