- Referenced in 12 articles
- using a parametrized function, where the parameters weight different types of inconsistencies in the current ... search using discrete Lagrange multipliers. The evaluation function uses some heuristics to estimate the ”search ... precedence graph” that is maintained during search, and that takes into account the mutex relations ... more criteria. This is achieved by an anytime process producing a sequence of plans, each...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- JOBSHOP is a set of C programs for...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Software: Backbone Guided WalkSAT for SAT and Max...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- SATzilla: portfolio-based algorithm selection for SAT. It...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Toulbar2 is an exact discrete optimization c++ open...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- The irace Package: Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 1335 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Efficiently Searching for Frustrated Cycles in MAP Inference...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- DAOOPT: Distributed AND/OR Optimization. An implementation of sequential...