- Referenced in 548 articles
- Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application Programming Interface (LINDO...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- multi-platform installation, new tools for, and interfaces to, optimization packages, and a considerably simplified ... Fortran 90/95 and a general C/C++ Application Programming Interface. The SIF decoder, formerly a part...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- method, translator for GNU MathProg, application program interface (API), stand-alone LP/MIP solver...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- cross-language, multi-platform application programming interface (API) for rendering 2D and 3D computer graphics...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- sparse-matrix data-structure and Application Program Interface facility, and at the same time takes...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- present a number of application program interfaces (APIs) for coding linear algebra algorithms...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- FLUENT package includes interfaces to other pre- and post-processing programs. The UDF option enables ... Fluent have been installed.The primary CFD application on BlueBEAR is Ansys CFX - in particular, parallel...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- environment (IDE) from Microsoft for its COM programming model first released in 1991 and declared ... enables the rapid application development (RAD) of graphical user interface (GUI) applications, access to databases...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- reference for the C language Application Program Interface to the HUGIN system. However, brief descriptions...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- strong emphasis on MATLAB and the C programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems ... solver packages and write code to interface applications to those packages. The book also explains...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- program system LGO serves to solve global optimization problems under very mild -- continuity or Lipschitz ... menu-driven user interface which effectively assists the application development process. Implementation details, and several...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- dedicated engineering calculations application. Its document-centric, WYSIWYG interface gives you the ability to solve ... calculations without having to learn a new programming language. The result? You can spend more...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- object-oriented-enriched finite element code. The programming environment provides a robust tool for extended ... integral methods for homogeneous and bi-material interface cracks arbitrarily oriented with respect ... with an arbitrary number of interfaces and slip-interfaces; nonlinear material models such ... kinematic hardening. To illustrate the possible applications of our paradigm, we present 2D linear elastic...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SBML. Summary: LibSBML is an application programming interface library for reading, writing, manipulating and validating ... library. Developers can embed libSBML in their applications, saving themselves the work of implementing their...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Previous constraint solvers designed for user interface applications cannot handle simultaneous linear equations and inequalities ... implementation of the toolkit, its application programming interface, and its performance...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- performance parallel applications with minimal programming effort through a high-level interface that is fully ... utilized in rapid prototyping of CUDA applications, where programmer productivity matters most, as well...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- memory representation provides a robust application program interface for general nonlinear programming, facilitates reading...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- high-level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include ... multi agent systems, and sophisticated graphical user interfaces. Oz is dynamically typed and has first ... feature constraints and has powerful primitives for programming constraint inference engines at a high level...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- legacy and/or new libraries. Modern C++ programming techniques enable very different implementations of the same ... concept (i.e. grids, solvers, ...) using a common interface at a very low overhead. Thus DUNE ... scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Local and remote user interface for ELIMINO through OMEI. ELIMINO is a new computer-mathematics ... operations. By implementing OMEI as its application programming interface, ELIMINO could make itself IAMC compliant...