- Referenced in 188 articles
- Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is a Matlab toolbox for working with kriging approximations ... approximation model as a surrogate for the computer model. The software also addresses the design ... computer model for constructing the kriging approximation...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- based on a limited-memory quasi-Newton approximation to the Hessian of the Lagrangian ... solving the QP subproblems. It is designed for problems with many thousands of constraints...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- hardware design, which includes encryption and decryption and key schedule, occupies approximately 11K gates, which...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- reliable and powerful methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions. During ... sparsity. In this paper the structure and design of the software package PHC is described...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- automatic datapath abstraction yielding an approximation of the original design with a much smaller state ... correctness of control logic interactions. If the approximation proves to be too coarse ... abstraction/refinement process is iterated until the design is shown to be correct or an actual...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- tool designed to evaluate the difference between two triangular meshes. Metro adopts an approximated approach...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- extensible system. The programme structure has been designed to meet all natural requirements for modularity ... standard method; standard and enriched approximations are independent; enrichment detection schemes: topological, geometrical, narrow-band...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- system buckling calculations. Design is based on the advanced approximation concepts approach ... find an optimum design efficiently and reliably. An approximate problem, generated using analysis and sensitivity...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- efficient dual optimizer based on convex approximation concepts. The Convex Linearization method (CONLIN) exhibits many ... design variables (either direct or reciprocal) in order to get first order, conservative approximations...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical ... estimation of local differential properties, and approximation of ridges and umbilics), alpha shapes, convex hull...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Package for Bayesian Optimal Design of Experiments via Approximate Coordinate Exchange. We describe and demonstrate ... package acebayes to find Bayesian optimal experimental designs. A decision-theoretic approach is adopted, with ... design space may be high-dimensional. The package implements the approximate coordinate exchange (ACE) algorithm ... approximate, and subsequently optimise, the expected utility as the function of a single design coordinate...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- spatial datasets. The approximation is based on finding small local designs for prediction (independently...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- experimental designs. Calculates exact and approximate theory experimental designs for D,A, and I criteria...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- fine-tuning. The program structure has been designed to easily generalize to extensions ... prospective users, and indicates the conventions and approximations used. Sample results are compared with similar...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CLASS) is a new accurate Boltzmann code, designed to offer a more user-friendly ... friendliness and flexibility aspects, while accuracy, physical approximations and performances are discussed in a series...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ABCtoolbox was designed to perform Approximate Bayesian Computation (ABC) estimations using various recently published algorithms...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- content for the new book Kernel-Based Approximation Methods in MATLAB available from World Scientific ... host of brand new examples designed to demonstrate topics in our book. The upgrade should...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- ShearLab: a rational design of a digital parabolic scaling algorithm. Multivariate problems are typically governed ... which have been proposed to deliver sparse approximations of such features is the utilization ... digital shearlet theory which is rationally designed in the sense that it is the digitization...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- latest development of neural network designs in deep learning, we propose a new feed-forward ... networks or other machine learning methods to approximate the unknown nonlinear responses. Comparing with existing ... known or fix certain finite difference approximations of differential operators, our approach has the most ... network. These constrains are carefully designed by fully exploiting the relation between the orders...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Ignacio E. Grossmann at the Engineering Design Research Center (EDRC) at Carnegie Mellon University ... based on the extensions of the outer-approximation algorithm for the equality relaxation strategy...