- Referenced in 3 articles
- We describe an interactive surface visualization tool implemented...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 734 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 2352 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a cross-language...
- Referenced in 3522 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The QSplat Multiresolution Point Rendering System. QSplat is...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...