- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Welcome to the ADIC Resource Center. ADIC is...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...