- Referenced in 638 articles
- Leer and Einfeldt) solver is an approximate solution to the Riemann problem, which is only...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- solve high-dimensional PDEs by approximating the solution with a deep neural network which ... equation. The deep learning algorithm approximates the general solution to the Burgers’ equation ... spirit to Galerkin methods, with the solution approximated by a neural network instead...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- algorithm requires finding a solution to a quadratic program (QP). This is a simpler optimization ... hence QP solves) to find an approximate solution with a good precision (this is particularly...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- analysis of steady state solutions is achieved through computing approximations and corrections to the rightmost...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of dense quadratic assignment problems using GRASP (greedy...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- effective. Even though the algorithm is approximate, optimal solutions are produced with an impressively high...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions. During the last decade considerable...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- programming (SDP) relaxation method for approximating a global optimal solution of a polynomial optimization problem ... efficiency of SparsePOP to approximate optimal solutions of POPs is thus increased, and larger-scale...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are a widely used class of mathematical functions ... that are helpful in the solution of many important technical problems. This book provides...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- approximation problem with a specified target rank of the solution. A simple search over ... provides the minimum rank solution satisfying a prescribed data approximation bound. We propose an atomic ... iterations and the error in the approximate solution for the general case of noisy measurements ... approximately low-rank solution. With a sparse measurement operator as in the matrix completion problem...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- pursuit problem seeks a minimum one-norm solution of an underdetermined least-squares problem. Basis ... BPDN) fits the least-squares problem only approximately, and a single parameter determines a curve ... norm of the solution. We prove that this curve is convex and continuously differentiable over ... each iteration, a spectral gradient-projection method approximately minimizes a least-squares problem with...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- take fewer iterations to compute an approximate solution within a desired accuracy. Numerical results show...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- into two parts. The first part, occupying approximately 100 pages, is devoted to the optimization ... Gauss-Newton method for the solution of nonlinear least squares problems. Both, overdetermined and underdetermined ... chapter 5, studies projection methods for the solution of bound constrained problems. All chapters conclude ... second part of the book, which is approximately 50 pages long, deals with the optimization...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of dense quadratic assignment problems using GRASP ... heuristics are therefore used to produce approximate solutions. This article describes a set of Fortran ... subroutines to find approximate solutions to dense quadratic assignment problems, having at least one symmetric...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Algorithm 769: Fortran subroutine for approximate solution of sparse quadratic assignment problem using GRASP ... describe Fortran subroutines for finding approximate solutions of sparse instances of the quadratic assignment problem...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- models, PySP provides two paths for solution of the corresponding stochastic program. The first alternative ... effective heuristic for obtaining approximate solutions to multi-stage stochastic programs. By leveraging the combination...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- variables. First, CHABIS locates at least one solution of the system within an n-dimensional ... polyhedron in order to obtain an approximate solution of the system according to a predetermined...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Krylov-subspace method for the iterative solution of large non-Hermitian linear systems ... itself, can also be used to obtain approximate eigenvalues of large non-Hermitian matrices. QMRPACK ... solution of linear systems and the other for the computation of eigenvalue approximations. We present...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- package of Fortran subprograms for the solution of separable elliptic partial differential equations. FISHPACK contains ... solve second- and fourth-order finite difference approximations to separable elliptic Partial Differential Equations (PDEs ... problem is singular, a least-squares solution is computed. Singularities induced by the coordinate system ... make”. If your application requires solution of nonseparable elliptic PDEs, or a mix of separable...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- variables. Truncated Newton methods allow approximate, rather than exact, solutions to the Newton equations. Truncation ... preconditioned Conjugate Gradient algorithm (PCG) to solve approximately the Newton equations. The preconditioner...