- Referenced in 36 articles
- blossom algorithm for solving minimum-weight perfect-matching problems and we present computational results ... multiple search trees with an individual dual-change $varepsilon$ for each tree. As a benchmark ... Pentium-Pro computer takes approximately 3 minutes...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Tree Coherence Approximate Nearest Neighbor Algorithm. TreeCANN is a fast algorithm for approximately matching ... matching patch candidates between the two images and then propagating good matches to neighboring patches ... methods. Seed matching is achieved using a properly tuned k-d tree on a sparse...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- SAPPER: subgraph indexing and approximate matching in large graphs. With the emergence of new applications ... database graph, we investigate the problem of approximate subgraph indexing, i.e., finding the occurrences ... takes advantage of pre-generated random spanning trees and a carefully designed graph enumeration order...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- double-pole approximation. The calculation of the tree-level processes ... factorizable virtual corrections in double-pole approximation, and the real corrections are based ... matrix elements for e+e−→4fγ. The matching of soft and collinear singularities between virtual...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The Generalized LR (GLR) parsing algorithm is attractive...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...