- Referenced in 554 articles
- into two parts. The first part, occupying approximately 100 pages, is devoted to the optimization ... second part of the book, which is approximately 50 pages long, deals with the optimization ... group. Implicit filtering methods use finite difference approximations of the gradient, which are adjusted...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- ideal gas by Godunov methods with several approximate Rieman solvers of the approximate flux type...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- Leer and Einfeldt) solver is an approximate solution to the Riemann problem, which is only...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- based on a limited-memory quasi-Newton approximation to the Hessian of the Lagrangian...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are a widely used class of mathematical functions...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- estimation of local differential properties, and approximation of ridges and umbilics), alpha shapes, convex hull...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- standard method; standard and enriched approximations are independent; enrichment detection schemes: topological, geometrical, narrow-band...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- equations approach, the code PITCON and simplicial approximation of manifolds are contained. (netlib contin...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- minimum of the surface and improving the approximation by sampling where the prediction error...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- steady state solutions is achieved through computing approximations and corrections to the rightmost characteristic roots...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- intended to solve, or at least approximate, the Generalized Problem of Moments (GPM), an infinite...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Matlab toolbox for working with kriging approximations to computer models. Typical use of this software ... construct a kriging approximation model based on data from a computer experiment ... this approximation model as a surrogate for the computer model. The software also addresses ... computer model for constructing the kriging approximation...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- gapped BLAST program that runs at approximately three times the speed of the original ... Specific Iterated BLAST (PSIBLAST) program runs at approximately the same speed per iteration as gapped...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- reliable and powerful methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated complex solutions. During...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- BPDN) fits the least-squares problem only approximately, and a single parameter determines a curve ... each iteration, a spectral gradient-projection method approximately minimizes a least-squares problem with...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- alternating-direction method for the geometric approximation of fluid interfaces. It may be used ... coordinate direction. (3) The one-dimensional surface approximations for a mixed fluid cell are completely...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- algorithmic challenge in compressive sampling is to approximate a compressible signal from noisy samples. This...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- which branch-and-bound and polyhedral outer approximation are the two extreme cases, are proposed...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and kinetic models...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Therefore we pursue the traditional approach of approximating f by local quadratic models, which...