- Referenced in 105 articles
- constraint satisfaction, and approximation techniques including a variety of local search methods, genetic algorithms, neural...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- algorithms and proper orthogonal decomposition techniques, investigate their approximation properties and analyze offline-online decomposition...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- second part of the book, which is approximately 50 pages long, deals with the optimization ... technique due to the author and his group. Implicit filtering methods use finite difference approximations...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- successor of TTT. Current (non-)termination techniques include: approximated dependency graph, argument filtering, bounds, dependency...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- polynomial models considered by present techniques. Approximation guarantees are obtained by ensuring that a subset...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are a widely used class of mathematical functions ... first time, a systematic development of computational techniques, including a suite of computer programs...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- also features low-rank approximation techniques for increased computational efficiency. Small- and large-scale numerical...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- powerful matrix decomposition technique that approximates a nonnegative matrix by the product...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- first-order Taylor series approximation. A variety of alternative optimization techniques are available to carry ... results in parameter estimates along with their approximate standard errors based on the second derivative...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Church program, exactly and approximately, using Monte Carlo techniques...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Stan. Variational inference is a scalable technique for approximate Bayesian inference. Deriving variational inference algorithms...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- blocks. These include a number of approximate inverse techniques. By combining a global and local...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- well-known Taylor model arithmetic techniques for guaranteed approximations of the continuous dynamics in each...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- SMOTE: Synthetic Minority Over-sampling Technique. An approach to the construction of classifiers from imbalanced ... imbalanced if the classification categories are not approximately equally represented. Often real-world data sets...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- formulas, equations as well as local approximation technique and numerical integration schemes are discussed there...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- built out of scalable exact and approximate techniques. We also describe four key aspects...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- graph (268K nodes), ANF’s highly-accurate approximation is more than 700 times faster than ... this drill-down, ANF employs new techniques for approximating neighbourhood-type functions for graphs with...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- pseudospectral differentiation techniques in order to get numerical approximations of the relevant characteristic eigenvalues. This...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Goldfarb and Shanno (BFGS) update techniques for Hessian approximations, and sparse linear algebra. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- conforming high-order techniques, such as the discontinuous Galerkin spectral approximation, along with efficient...