- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- We describe an object-oriented constraint solving toolkit...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- PISA consists of two parts: PISA is a...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- OpenMusic: visual programming environment for music composition, analysis...