- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- MEEP: A flexible free-software package for electromagnetic...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 841 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- MPI for Python (mpi4py) provides bindings of the...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- CHARMM (Chemistry at HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 550 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Originally developed in support of the electrical designers...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- QuTiP is open-source software for simulating the...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Dieharder: A Random Number Test Suite. Dieharder is...
- Referenced in 603 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- nextnano: General Purpose 3-D Simulations. nextnano is...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 2049 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...