- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- wannier90: A Tool for Obtaining Maximally-Localised Wannier...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- GULP is a program for performing a variety...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- MPI for Python (mpi4py) provides bindings of the...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- The program package WIEN2k allows to perform electronic...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- JSXGraph is a cross-browser library for interactive...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- LAMMPS (Large-scale Atomic/Molecular Massively Parallel Simulator) is...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- CHARMM (Chemistry at HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- ABINIT is a package whose main program allows...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- NWChem computes the properties of molecular and periodic...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Potfit: effective potentials from ab initio data. We...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 452 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...