- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- GULP is a program for performing a variety...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- MPI for Python (mpi4py) provides bindings of the...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- The program package WIEN2k allows to perform electronic...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- JSXGraph is a cross-browser library for interactive...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- LAMMPS (Large-scale Atomic/Molecular Massively Parallel Simulator) is...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- ABINIT is a package whose main program allows...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- NWChem computes the properties of molecular and periodic...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Potfit: effective potentials from ab initio data. We...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- PHON: A program to calculate phonons using the...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Cassandra: A Decentralized Structured Storage System. Cassandra is...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CouchDB is a database that completely embraces the...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- NLopt is a free/open-source library for nonlinear optimization...