- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- The Netlib repository contains freely available software, documents...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- NetCDF (network Common Data Form) is a set...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- CHARMM (Chemistry at HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Feyn Calc - Computer-algebraic calculation of Feynman amplitudes...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- DL_POLY: Application to molecular simulation. DL - POLY...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Cellerator: extending a computer algebra system to include...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Algorithm FIRE-Feynman integral reduction. The recently developed...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Presenting LiteRed: a tool for the Loop InTEgrals...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- MDAnalysis: a toolkit for the analysis of molecular...