- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- xPerm: fast index canonicalization for tensor computer algebra...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The Cactus framework and toolkit: Design and applications...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- An extensible compiler for creating scriptable scientific software...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- VisIt is an interactive parallel visualization and graphical...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- xPert: Computer algebra for metric perturbation theory. We...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- xAct is a suite of free packages for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- xPand: an algorithm for perturbing homogeneous cosmologies. In...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Spinors: a Mathematica package for doing spinor calculus...
- Referenced in 1810 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- h5py – HDF5 for python. The h5py package is...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- HDF5 is a data model, library, and file...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- xTras: a field-theory inspired xAct package for...