- Referenced in 7 articles
- The main goals of a typical data anaysis...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAUDI -- A software architecture and framework for building...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- ROOT - An object oriented data analysis framework. The...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- TMVA Toolkit for Multivariate Data Analysis with ROOT...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- R package dtw: Dynamic time warping algorithms. A...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling...