- Referenced in 35 articles
- authors refer the reader to the original publication: T. Gleisberg and S. Hoche ... with Sherpa 1.1, JHEP 02 (2009) 007 [arXiv...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- this rich correspondence, we have prepared a public Mathematica package called ”positroids” which includes ... this note’s submission files on the arXiv...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Central’, Public Library of Science, ’Pubmed Central’, ’eLife’, ’F1000Research’, ’PeerJ’, ’Pensoft’, ’Hindawi’, ’arXiv’ ’preprints...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 562 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1499 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...