- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- QWalk is a free simulator of quantum walks...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- QCMPI: A PARALLEL ENVIRONMENT FOR QUANTUM COMPUTING. Nature...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- OMNeT++ is an extensible, modular, component-based C...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Supporting tensor symmetries in EinSum. Exploiting symmetries are...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The LLVM Project is a collection of modular...