- Referenced in 5 articles
- arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian techniques [Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 155, No.3-4...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- FVPM) is a mesh-free Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian (ALE) method for fluid flow simulations which...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- multimaterial, multiphysics code. ALEGRA is an arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian (multiphysics) computer code developed at Sandia ... basic Lagrangian differencing, artificial viscosity and the remap step of the method including an important...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- equations. Additionally, Aria includes support for arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian (ALE) and level set based free ... several ways including fully-coupled Newton’s method with analytic or numerical sensitivities, fully-coupled...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- hydrodynamics algorithm is an arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian (ALE) approach, in which the gradient and divergence ... made compatible using the support-operator method. We present 1D and 2D gravity solvers that ... tridiagonal method for 1D simulations and an iterative multigrid-preconditioned conjugate-gradient method ... self-gravitating hydrodynamic flows on time-dependent, arbitrary grids. In what follows, we describe...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Lagrangian-Eulerian on Particles’ - contains tools for efficient, accurate and scalable advection of Lagrangian particles ... arbitrary polyhedral meshes. In addition, LEoPart comes with several projection operators for exchanging information between ... prototypical to passive and active tracer methods highlight the properties and the parallel performance...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- There is an increasing need for multidisciplinary simulations...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Modulef has been used for many years in...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...