- Referenced in 612 articles
- codes have little error checking of input arguments. The codes do not print intermediate results ... this tolerance could be made an input argument. The codes are designed for simplicity...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- provides pattern matching for function arguments, garbage collection, imperative programming, call-by-value and currying...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- with initial conditions y0. The first input argument, odefun, is a function handle. The function ... property values specified in options, an argument created with the odeset function. Commonly used properties...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- points, which are stored in the input argument solinit. See the reference page for bvpinit...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- operator’s name first, and the arguments following; for instance, a function f that takes ... three arguments might be called using (f arg1 arg2 arg3...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- example, features of the system like argument synthesis and universe polymorphism make proof checking more...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- typewriter fonts like this. Typically, default arguments are used for the function calls ... user is encouraged to inspect other arguments of the functions using the args and help ... functions. For instance, to see all the arguments for the function variog type args(variog...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- reflection are dropped to enable rigorous arguments about key properties such as type safety...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- termination techniques include: approximated dependency graph, argument filtering, bounds, dependency pair method, Knuth-Bendix order...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- allows flexible construction of matrix and vector arguments via Epetra matrix and vector classes. Finally...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- function. The entry function may contain pointer arguments, in which case the inputs...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- convergence of the function values and the arguments. This makes the algorithm robust for usage...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- functions which take other functions as arguments. Your functions can use the full expressive capability...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- package for Bessel functions of a complex argument and nonnegative order. This algorithm...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- AFRA: argumentation framework with recursive attacks. The issue of representing attacks to attacks in argumentation ... formalism encompassing unlimited recursive attacks within argumentation frameworks. AFRA satisfies the basic requirements of definition ... rigorous compatibility with Dung’s theory of argumentation. This paper provides a complete development...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- mathematical standard functions for point and interval arguments, and more. For a restricted class...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- should accept a vector argument x and return a vector result y, where...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- order logic and provably adequate for the argument-based conception of defeasible reasoning. Because...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- procedure based on known and new bound arguments and a new branching scheme. Computational results...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- only. siege takes one or two arguments, (first) the filename of a DIMACS-format...