- Referenced in 16 articles
- ZEAL is a general purpose package for computing...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- A reliable and portable software package, called ZEBEC...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- HiLog: A foundation for higher-order logic programming...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- ANTLR (ANother Tool for Language Recognition) is a...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 884 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- AztecOO provides an object-oriented interface the the...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...