- Referenced in 742 articles
- expansion and ordering of polynomials and rational functions; substitutions and pattern matching in a wide ... precision integer and real arithmetic; facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- quadrature for univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros (simple and clusters) interval arithmetic for real ... including vectors and matrices (very fast) interval arithmetic for real and complex sparse matrices (very ... global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes (sequential approach, slow for many variables ... accurate, 3 ulps) rigorous complex interval standard functions (fast, rigorous, but not necessarily sharp inclusions...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- real and integer arithmetic, fixed-size bit-vectors, extensional arrays, uninterpreted functions, and quantifiers...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- interpreted theories, such as equality, uninterpreted functions, linear arithmetic, and arrays. Most importantly...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- formulas containing uninterpreted function symbols with equality, linear real and integer arithmetic, scalar types, recursive...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- user to differentiate functions that are implemented in arithmetic types, such as doubles and intervals ... template types also behave like arithmetic types. This property of the AD-templates enables ... differentiate a C++ function by replacing all occurrences of the original arithmetic type with...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- combinations of) equality and uninterpreted functions, difference logic, linear arithmetic, and the theory ... used in formal verification, and thus provides functionalities which extend the applicability...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- analytical expressions involving usual arithmetic operations and transcendental elementary functions. Rigourousness: Realpaver covers the solution ... benchmarks are also provided. Interval arithmetic is supported by gaol...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- rich combination of datatypes including arithmetic, functional arrays, tuples, cotuples, and fixed-sized bitvectors...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- free library for arbitrary precision arithmetic, operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point ... rich set of functions, and the functions have a regular interface. The main target applications ... achieved by using fullwords as the basic arithmetic type, by using fast algorithms, with highly...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- capabilities range from ordinary arithmetic over trigonometric functions to linear algebra even with sparse matrices...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- operations. The library contains functions for H- and H2-matrix arithmetics, the treatment of partial...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- arbitrary-precision floating-point arithmetic. It implements the standard functions from Python’s math ... plus a few nonelementary special functions (gamma, zeta, etc.), and has utilities for arbitrary-precision ... numerical differentiation, integration, root-finding, and interval arithmetic. It supports unlimited exponent sizes, has full...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- function library. INTLIB is meant to be a readily available, portable, exhaustively documented interval arithmetic ... composed of elementary interval arithmetic routines, standard function routines for interval data and values...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- that perform a variety of arithmetic operations and transcendental functions on floating point numbers...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- uses Pari’s high precision arithmetic and number theoretic functions to compute invariant trace fields ... manifold invariants. See the paper, Computing arithmetic invariants of 3-manifolds by Coulson, Goodman, Hodgson...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Ssreflect library arithmetic comparison is not an abstract predicate, but a function computing a boolean...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- performs floating-point multiple-precision arithmetic and elementary functions. Results are almost always correctly rounded...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 786: Multiple-precision complex arithmetic and functions. This article describes a collection of Fortran ... routines for multiple-precision complex arithmetic and elementary functions. The packing provides good exception handling ... different machines, the user can change the arithmetic type used to represent the multiple-precision...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- arithmetic, accurate vector/matrix arithmetic, an enlarged set of mathematical standard functions for point and interval...