- Referenced in 68 articles
- contains functions for H- and H2-matrix arithmetics, the treatment of partial differential equations ... numerical quadrature. This is a work in progress, so there may be undiscovered errors...
- Referenced in 1 article
- analogs of Szemeredi’s theorem about arithmetic progressions. It accompanies Paul Raff and Doron Zeilberger ... theorem about the inevitability of arithmetical progressions. Here we try to nibble...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- such as Fortran and C. Although much progress has been made, and Java ... Java also has difficulties in implementing complex arithmetic efficiently. These performance deficiencies can be attacked...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- quantifier-free (non)linear real and integer arithmetic ... UFLIA, QF_UFNRA, QF_UFNIA) are in progress...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- specification can feature inclusions between interval arithmetic expressions. Second, the integral operator from classical analysis ... PolyPaver in proving tight functional specifications of progressively larger randomly generated programs...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- March_eq: Implementing additional reasoning into an efficient...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...