- Referenced in 289 articles
- algorithm for numerical function optimization: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm. Swarm intelligence is a research ... able to self-organize. An ant colony, a flock of birds or an immune system ... another example of swarm intelligence. Artificial Bee Colony (ABC) Algorithm is an optimization algorithm based...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- colony algorithm and differential evolution. Artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm is one of the most...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- with the standard GSA, the Artificial Bee Colony (ABC), the Particle Swarm Optimization...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- real-parameter optimization. The Artificial Bee Colony (ABC) algorithm is one of the most recent...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- package ABCoptim. Implementation of Artificial Bee Colony (ABC) Optimization. An implementation of Karaboga (2005) Artificial...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- A High Performance Message Passing Library. The Open...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Problem definitions and evaluation criteria for the CEC...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Krill herd: A new bio-inspired optimization algorithm...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- GSA: A gravitational search algorithm. In recent years...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- WOA - The whale optimization algorithm: The Whale Optimization...