- Referenced in 3 articles
- scientific computing and physics-informed deep learning using artificial neural networks. SciANN uses the widely ... optimization models, thus inheriting many of Keras’s functionalities, such as batch optimization and model ... partial differential equations (PDE) using the physics-informed neural networks (PINN) architecture, therefore providing...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- ALPAL: A tool to generate simulation codes from...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...