- Referenced in 1218 articles
- codes, such as parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library is organized hierarchically, enabling...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- backward error analysis; Various matrix input formats assembled format; distributed assembled format; elemental format; Partial...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- using fast algorithms, with highly optimised assembly code for the most common inner loops...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- earliest versions were written in assembly language for the IBM 704, then...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- algorithms for computational meshes and finite element assembly. To provide a simple and consistent user...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- projects using Twelf include the TALT typed assembly language, a foundational proof-carrying-code system...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- have the property that they can be assembled from more basic components. We consider...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- proteome identifier that uniquely identifies a particular assembly of a species and strain or subspecies...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- implementation. We assume correctness of compiler, assembly code, and hardware, and we used a unique ... code and 600 lines of assembler. Its performance is comparable to other high-performance...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- mainly in C language and partly in assembler. It serves as the basic operation part...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- hardware. An optimized implementation of Camellia in assembly language can encrypt on a Pentium...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- such as proteins, nucleic acids, lipid bilayer assemblies, etc. It may be used to view...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Typed assembly language (TAL). TALx86: A Realistic Typed Assembly Language. In previous work, we presented ... formalism for a statically typed, idealized assembly language called TAL. The goal ... progress in defining and implementinga realistic typed assembly language called TALx86. The TALx86 instructions comprise ... Intel IA32 (32-bit 80x86 flat model) assembly language and are thus executable on processors...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- generation followed by a global linear system assembly and solve. The lack of inter-element...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Project while the parallel execution of FEM assembly is accomplished by the PyOP2 system...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- models can interoperate with any other .NET assembly, no matter what source language ... with other .NET languages. AsmL generates .NET assemblies which can either be executed from ... command line, linked with other .NET assemblies, or packaged as COM components...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Finite Elements and associated tools such as assembly procedures for classical problems, interpolation methods, computation...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- separately compiling reactive processes and for assembling them in complex systems. Following this principle...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Velvet: Algorithms for de novo short read assembly using de Bruijn graphs. We have developed ... manipulate de Bruijn graphs for genomic sequence assembly. A de Bruijn graph is a compact ... information. Velvet represents a new approach to assembly that can leverage very short reads ... combination with read pairs to produce useful assemblies...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- This version was written in the assembly language MACRO-10 for DEC-10 computers...