- Referenced in 120 articles
- using SPIN. The JAVA program may contain assertions, which are translated into similar assertions ... deadlocks and violations of any stated assertions. JPF generates a PROMELA model with the same...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- systems first into a set of formal assertions, permitting formal verification of the transition systems...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Kepler Conjecture. The Kepler conjecture asserts that no packing of congruent balls in Euclidean...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- searches for coordination problems (deadlocks, etc.) and assertion violations in a software system by generating...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- representation of memory as a separation logic assertion. Folding or unfolding abstract predicate assertions...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Smallfoot: Modular automatic assertion checking with separation logic. Separation logic is a program logic ... checking certain lightweight separation logic specifications. The assertions describe the shapes of data structures rather...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- detects standard errors such as program crashes, assertion violations, and non-termination. Preliminary experiments...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- system library predicates and also checking the assertions present in the program or in other ... modules used by the program. Such assertions represent essentially partial specifications of the program. Several ... account), inclusion of run-time tests for assertions which cannot be checked completely at compile...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- experiments with the Condor-G system. We assert that Condor-G can serve...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- program; these are often used in assert statements, documentation, and formal specifications. Examples include being...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- software toolchain includes static analyzers to check assertions about your program; optimizing compilers to translate ... assures with machine-checked proofs that the assertions claimed at the top of the toolchain...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Proofs into Natural Deduction Proofs at the Assertion Level. The Tramp system transforms the output ... equality into natural deduction proofs at the assertion level. Through this interface, other systems such ... interfaced by Tramp only by adapting the assertion level proofs to their own needs...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- form Theorem(H,C,X) asserting that H implies C, where...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- uses a formal specification language’s runtime assertion checker to decide whether methods are working...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- network presently consisting of over 1.6 million assertions of commonsense knowledge encompassing the spatial, physical...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Hardware specification using the assertion language ASTRAL We introduce the use of ASTRAL, an assertion...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Jass - java with assertions. Design by Contract, proposed by Meyer for the programming language Eiffel ... treatment during program execution. Jass, Java with assertions, is a Design by Contract extension ... programs with specifications in the form of assertions. The Jass tool is a pre-compiler ... subtyping,checks and the novel concept oftrace assertions. Trace assertions are used to monitor...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Assertion Definition Language (ADL) is a high-level language that provides a formal grammar ... expression of programmatic assertions. It can be used to automatically generate tests based ... produce natural language representations of these assertions for documentation. The language ... developers to better describe native APIs. The Assertion Definition Language system of translators, document...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- uses dependent types to permit assertions that refer directly to AURA values while keeping computation ... assertion level to ensure tractability. The main technical results of this paper include fully mechanically...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- execution and evaluation of embedded assertions within the CSP program...