- Referenced in 5 articles
- distributions. Estimation of LMs for the same distributions is provided as are L-moment ratio ... also by indicator variable is available. Asymmetric trimmed LMs (TL-moments, TLMs) are supported ... Coble Tau34-squared Test for Normality is available. Distribution support with ”L” (LMs), ”TL” (TLMs ... support for right-tail censoring (RC) encompasses: Asymmetric (Asy.) Exponential (Exp.) Power [L], Asy. Triangular...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- response variable is continuous, strictly positive, asymmetric and possibly, censored. Under this setup, both ... skewness of the response variable distribution are explicitly modeled by using semi-parametric functions, whose ... splines. Supported distributions for the model error include log-normal, log-Student-t, log-power...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- R package hsmm: Hidden Semi Markov Models: This...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- JMulTi was originally designed as a tool for...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...